Tuesday 21 July 2009

A new blog....

Welcome to my campaign blog! I've been a regular blogger for a while now, but I wanted to start up a specific blog about my activities with Hackney Green Party - so that people who were interested in finding out about my political views didn't have to wade through lots of posts about everything else I am interested in....

I have, of course, been posting about Hackney politics, and my Parliamentary campaign specifically, for a little while now. You can find a list of the most relevant posts from my other place, below. Also, you might be interested in my YouTube channel (complete with intro video from me and endorsements from people like Caroline Lucas MEP and Peter Tatchell), which can be found at http://tinyurl.com/mattyoutube and my Facebook group, which can be found at www.tinyurl.com/mattsellwood

I hope you'll come back to read the regular posts that will be going up on this blog from now on.

Best wishes,

Matt Sellwood

IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER - OLDEST AT THE TOP

Deciding to Stand
The Hazards of Political Blogging
Apathy, Cynicism, and Expenses
hackney's Poverty Profile
The Expenses That Don't Get Claimed
Important and Ephemeral
Euro Elections Comment
Hackney Labour - Getting Worried?
Diane Abbott Supports Government Over Iraq Inquiry
First Parliamentary Endorsements
Politicians, Power and People
Letter to Hackney Gazette

No comments:

Post a Comment